Application for go-digital by SCHUTZWERK now possible
IT security is eligible for funding!
For our existing customers, this means that we can check their eligibility for future projects. At the same time, potential new customers also get the opportunity to get to know us at an introductory price, especially as part of an initial project. For this purpose, however, the companies must be legally independent small and medium-sized enterprises in the commercial sector or the trade.
In addition, the following criteria apply (an excerpt):
- fewer than 100 employees
- previous year's revenue or a previous year's balance sheet total of no more than EUR 20.00 million
- permanent residence or branch office in Germany
- eligibility for funding under the de minimis regulation
Provided that the preliminary examination is positive and you have decided in favor of us as an authorized consulting company, we will work with you to prepare the funding application.
In concrete terms, the funding means the following for you in monetary terms:
- amount of subsidy: 50.00 % of the maximum subsidizable daily rate of EUR 1,100.00 (net)
- scope of funding: maximum of 30.00 person-days within six months
Thus, project costs up to a maximum of EUR 33,000.00 are eligible for funding, which will be subsidized with up to EUR 16,500.00. If the project costs exceed the eligible amount, this difference will be settled normally. A subsidy therefore remains possible.
If you are interested or have questions please feel free to contact as, further information can also be found at www.bmwi-go-digital.de.