Embedded Systems IT Security Consultant (m/f/d)
with focus on Embedded Security Assessments
We are a group of young and enthusiastic creative minds from the area of Information- and IT-Security who turned their hobby into a profession. We support our customers to master the challenges of IT-Security - from the small innovative startup to the traditional DAX corporation. We offer exciting assignments and interesting projects for everyone who likes to get to the bottom of complex issues and is enthusiastic about new technologies.
Your work as an IT Security Consultant includes:
- identification and risk assessment of security vulnerabilities using methods such as penetration testing and reverse engineering, in particular, with regard to embedded systems (e.g. IoT, automotive or industrial control systems)
- implementation of realistic attack scenarios
- individualized consultation with our customers on IT Security topics ranging from security architecture to organizational processes such as incident response
- presentation of results to customers as well as consultation regarding improvement measures
Depending on the extent of your previous knowledge, your experienced and specialized colleagues will introduce you to the various assessment methods and approaches. At the same time you will complete Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) training.
You are interested in IT Security; you follow the latest developments in embedded systems & IoT, have reversed the firmware of your latest gadget and love your soldering iron more than the mouse. If you have these traits, along with fundamental values like reliability and honesty, we’ll be well suited to each other. You also have:
- a degree from a university or technical university in Informatics or Computer Science, or comparable training and/or practical experience
- solid knowledge of IT Security and in-depth technical know-how
- analytical thinking, dedication, and the ability to rapidly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics
- professionalism and good communication skills
- very good ability to communicate in German and English (spoken and written)
Your new workplace - Ulm
Ulm is a medieval city in the southern German state of Baden-Württemberg. In the city center is the imposing Ulm Cathedral, a centuries-old church in Gothic architectural style. Its steeple offers views of the city and on a clear day even the Alps can be seen. The town hall stands out for its early Renaissance facade, frescoes and 16th century astronomical clock. The narrow streets of the Fischerviertel, a district on the Danube, are characterized by half-timbered houses.
More info about the city of Ulm Directions & Parking
Other good reasons
for working with us, besides great colleagues, a flexible working environment and plenty of creative freedom, are described in detail on our website Why apply?
Download all infos
You can find all the information about this job posting for download here: Job advertisement as PDF